- Eat more plants and less food that's manufactured in plants.
- If you get a splinter, put clear tape over the splinter and pull it off (if this works I am going to be so happy)
- Spend a couple minutes every day listing the things you're thankful for. JD sometimes tells me to do this when I am in a grumpy mood. It works. (I have also heard this has been proven to help reduce depression)
- Lose an argument on purpose.
- Invest in good pens and nice note cards. I love writing thank you notes...but if I didn't have as pretty of stationary I would procrastinate longer.
- Make your bed. It just makes your room look better. JD and I have a little rule that the last one up makes the bed. This is how pathetic I am: Sometimes I get excited when I wake up earlier than him because it means I don't have to make the bed. hahaha.
info via target "red" magazine with my own additions :)