Tuesday, March 16, 2010

love it list.


the magazine, Cooks Illustrated. 
 My friend KS inspired me to read it...and now I am hooked. 
Plaid everything--but especially this anthro dress. 
I wore one of Joseph's plaid shirts on Sunday to church. 
The weather forecast for my city :)  SPRING!!!
liberty of london-still.  it's selling out like crazy here...so if you want any you should go to Target ASAP.
I would love to organize a closet with 20 of these storage bins...they come in many sizes.  Then I would paint the inside of the closet orange.

anything grey. not sure what is up with this color but I always am drawn to it. especially on this adorable spring jacket! it's from old navy!!

sleep.  this time change thing is kicking my butt. 
(this amazing quilt is 50% off at anthro!! ...but my friend AP could make a better one)

images via cooks illustrated, anthropologie, weatherchannel, target & old navy 

No comments:

Post a Comment