I wanted to include this clock so I had Jose hang it first. I had no real thought process in where I put it. I prefer things off centered so I picked a random, low spot.
Then I just started positioning frames around the clock. Hanging went quickly because of the below "toothpaste" method :)
I had all frames in a pile on the table and chose them one at a time based on color, size, and who was in the photo.
I squeezed a big dollop of toothpaste over the hanging area (make sure it's a very nice sized dollop)
Then I pressed the frame firmly against wall so I could see where JD should hammer in the nail. While JD hammered I chose the next photo. We had it finished in one nap.
The end product. I guess it's a good thing that there is some room for my wall "to grow."