Tuesday, October 16, 2012

a weekend in the great lake state.

Sweet times with my el ladies.


An amazing brother that hung out with me 24/7 and introduced me to the best chicken wings ever. Ever. Ever.


2 mamas and 3 babies.


The twins!!!! @20wks.


An incredible wedding.


Mr. & Mrs. Carson & Ellen McLean!


Literally everyone was dancing. But we had just discovered the dessert bar.


From the cider mill down the road...too good to be true.


They joined the band. Berlucchi weddings are on par with Dunham weddings....reason number 188 to have a big family!!!


My favorite wedding dress of all time on one of my favorite people of all time.


Missed this lady too much but so thankful for a quick trip to Mich and too many people I love that are way too far away.



No comments:

Post a Comment