Tuesday, April 17, 2012

m.j.a.

My sweet best friend and her husband said goodbye to their son, little Matthew James, today. He came into this world strong and mighty...as he has been his whole life. I had the privilege of holding him in my arms very early this morning. The love I have for this boy is something I can't put into words.

little Matthew's birth

I can't stop thinking about him and the hope of heaven I am so grateful for. I think my papa and matthew will be spending some quality time together this week. I guarantee papa will be making matthew giggle with the new jokes he's learned in heaven.

He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away. Revelation 21:4

No comments:

Post a Comment