Tuesday, April 3, 2012

the little one on my heart.

In my heart, you are a girl. Your mama thinks so, too. I am not a skilled predictor though. I thought Reagan was a boy until I double checked post-delivery.

In my heart, you will have contagious laughter and sing like an angel, like your mama, and have a kind, strong, servant heart like your daddy.

In my heart, you will be in my backyard at least twice a week wearing ALL crewcuts, digging in the dirt and dancing around.

In my heart, you and Reagan both march to the beat of your own drum but when together immediately laugh at the same things, love the same food (except olives) and understand each other perfectly, just like your mamas.

In my heart, you two will be best friends.

Little one. These are my dreams. But as I tossed and turned in bed last night I realized that I might not get the miracle I have prayed for, and that is okay. You are perfect the way you are.

I love the way you have made me question God. I love the way you have grown my faith in my Savior. I love the way you have brought me to my knees in prayer. Thank you, little one, from the bottom of my heart.

psalm 139.13 for you created this baby in liz's inmost being; you knit this baby together in her womb. I will PRAISE you Lord because this baby is fearfully and wonderfully made. Marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well.

to read more about little a, please go to my amazing friend liz's blog at www.singing hallelujah.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment