Monday, October 31, 2011

7/28

We have been together for one quarter of your life. That seems kind of long. In a great way. Seven birthdays ago I brought you your first present outside Simpson hall before our 8ams. I left presents for you in the library and your 1 oclock class...thinking back on this I wish I would have snuck in to your classes today. That evening we ate starbucks ice cream and smoked cigars in the arb. We hardly knew each other but I had a tiny hope in my heart of spending the rest of my life with you...meeting your family, having babies and being your helpmate for life. Thank you, God, for making my dreams come true. Happy birthday to my best friend, JD...you look mighty good in that long underwear!!!!


Seven years ago.


Five years ago.


Four years ago.


2 days ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment