Thursday, October 28, 2010

my words.

i want my words to be a blessing.
i want them to be an example for little d.
encouraging to my husband
and everyone around me.
i fail in this a lot.

a portion of today's devotional that i receive every morning:

Set a guard, O LORD, over my mouth; keep watch over the door of my lips, Psalm 141:3(NASB) that I may not stumble in what I say. James 3:2(NASB)

Let my speech always be with grace, as though seasoned with salt, Colossians 4:6(NASB) and enable me always, out of the good treasure of my heart, to bring forth what is good. Matthew 12:35(KJV) Let my mouth utter wisdom, and my tongue speak justice; Psalm 37:30(NASB) and do not let Your words depart from my mouth, nor from the mouth of any of Your people, nor from the mouth of our offspring, nor our offspring’s offspring, from now and forever. Isaiah 59:21(NASB)

Enable me always to open my mouth in wisdom, and let the teaching of kindness be on my tongue. Proverbs 31:26(NASB) Give me to know what is acceptable, Proverbs 10:32(NASB) that my tongue may be as choice silver, and my lips may feed many. Proverbs 10:20-21(NASB)

-via matthew henry's method for prayer daily devotional

No comments:

Post a Comment