Thursday, February 7, 2013

i am ready when you (two) are.

Didn't think I would ever really feel ready but I think I am now. Bag is packed, tiny little going home outfits are selected (in multiple sizes) and yesterday's ultrasound informed us that they are tipping the scales at 6lbs each. No wonder it takes me 10 min to roll over! I am just aching to meet them and name them and snuggle them close.

Right now I will enjoy a piece of red velvet cake, a sleeping 2 year old and this promise from my mother in law a couple days ago.

They shall not labor in vain, nor bring forth children for trouble: for they shall be the decendants of the blessed of the Lord, and their offspring with them.
Isaiah 65:23













4 comments:

  1. I still can't believe how amazing you look!! I also can't wait to meet those two and hear the names you've picked!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two BOYS! My guess! You look AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete