Wednesday, January 11, 2012

michigan part II: the greatest new years eve everrrrrr

for months and months we looked forward to this day for a plethora of reasons. one-nobody throws a party like amanda's family and I mean nobody. two-the incredible michigan state university basketball coach, tom izzo, would be there. jd was determined to talk to him and guess what people...he did! so proud. three-we would have an amazing babysitter(thanks nans!) four-amanda would be a knock out bride... and so fun and so relaxed. being in her bridal party was such a blessing. I loved every minute. five-my ladies would be together after a tough year of many, difficult trials. I am so proud of all of you. still pray for you all the time and so thankful we could reunite and celebrate. I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment