Tuesday, March 4, 2014

elle & james // first birthday

Things I have heard too many times...."The first year is a fog."  "You won't remember anything."  "You'll never go anywhere."  "You won't sleep at all."  

I beg to differ.  I slept, I went places, and I can tell you one thing for sure, I will never forget this year.  The sweet, the hard, the crazy.  I'll remember.

We celebrated with deep fried French fries, homemade malts and people that love our twins!  Still amazed at and thankful for this year, my three kids, my hot husband and God's grace.  To HIM be the glory!  





1 comment:

  1. Katie,

    I just started looking at your blog. Your family is SO beautiful and so full of joy--I love it! If you want to see my little girl, who is just about to turn 1, check out our blog: theuntitledadventuresof.blogspot.com.

    It's so good to see you so happy!

    Kate (Roodhouse)

    ReplyDelete