Monday, March 19, 2012

reagan & meagan

I remember walking in with my best friend Johanna. The room was at the end of our hall from freshman year. We wanted to meet the girl who would live in jo's room and see if she needed help moving in. Her face immediately lit up with a huge smile and she was strumming her guitar. She had long, striking, red hair and was from Colorado. 2 years later we would be close friends and 3 years later she would use that same guitar to sing in my wedding. This weekend she played with my little girl while we watched our husbands battle it out on the court per tradition. We ate good food and talked like the old days. Meg asks the best questions and is never afraid to get deep...fast. I love her. I think it's quite amazing how much my daughter looks like my sweet friend.






No comments:

Post a Comment